Wednesday, June 06, 2007

First day of sales.

Lol!!
It's been half a year since i last updated this blog. Anyways, I'm now dealing with Stationaries & Office supplies. We offer a wide range of items; more than 3,500.
We have Pantry items, Fax/Shredding machines, Printer, Furnitures, Paper, CD-R, etc.
We provide free delivery service, and there's no minimum order. Meaning, if you were to order just 1 fucking pen, it will be delivered the next working day. :)
Anyways cut things short, if you guys happen to be working in Sunway, and you're short of stationaries, gimme a ring 'aight. You can reach me at 012 693 6565 / 012 399 5360.

Thanks for your support ;)

4 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger Cubbie said...

Yo! "One fucking pen" would be the quote of the day!! Lmao!

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

WOW BEST BLOG IN THE WORLD
I DEMAND MORE UPDATES!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

WOW BEST BLOG IN THE WORLD!!!
I DEMAND MORE UPDATES
I NEED MY DAILY FIX OF ZEVALS

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need a pen. kilometrico blue color.. location @ cyberjaya
LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home