Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Weird dream...

Wtf guys...I had this weird dream last night, it's 'bout me goin' back to my chinese primary school for studies, i actually had to copy down de forgotten-what-subject's note ; in mandarin. Hahahaha, farkin' weird.. (And i thought copying notes was the practice in secondaries only?)

When i was in my class, i remember i've already completed my primary studies ; but my dream somehow "auto-played" itself. So the next thing happened was, you guys remember how your classroom looks like? there's like a minor partition on de ceiling, right ? And every part has a fan ; 3 fans in total.

Okay, and so I argued with this malay fella, yeah i dunno waddahell is a malay doin' in a chinese school. Oh well, story goes on, he (malay guy) wasn't feeling well, so he turned off de front fan, and lowered de speed of the fan in the middle. And since he was sittin' in de second row, I asked him to move to de first row, as the place was not occupied. Purpose was to change de speed of the mid' fan as it was pretty hot & humid in class. I dunno how or why he got offended and we started shoutin' at each another, moments later i forgotten what i / he said, he went outta de class and never came back.

Lol weird dream just got weirder. Guess what, i remember i had driver's license, and i've got a car. Yet i did not drive to school, i cycled there, using a mini motorcycle-like kinda bicycle... And i couldn't recognize the way back, i actually asked a girl who's prolly 10 years of age for direction. HAhaha, and the best part was, i didn't have a single doubt on where she's directing. I just zoomed my way there with mah ultra cool ,err, bicycle? =/

That's all i could recall in the dream. Hopefully I get another weird one tonight. Hoho. Well, anything but horror ones =S

Take note : My age in that dream was err in between 17 - 23.

Is this a signification of something/anything ?

Any lottery experts 'round ? What number should i buy ? =X

7 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy 1723 lor.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Ming Hai said...

Ngeh ? Who you ?
Tomorrow buy ah ?
Haha =P

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Reon said...

Go find a job lah you. Hehe. Well, at least it's something different than the usual wet dreams, I suppose. Good one. Heh.

 
At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ming is mad!

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the 4d expert la. Not only tomorrow buy, but buy everyday until get first prize of course.

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

edz:

ming!
=) doiung blogging huh now ?

Lolx

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Sora said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WATAFAK !!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home