Saturday, October 28, 2006

Shockin' shiat

Hey guys, something that I'd like to share...

- I went to Cameron with family & relatives last Thurs.
- I attended couz's wedding in Penang on Saturday (A few hours ago).
- Ok, my main purpose of this entry is....

On my way back from Penang, as I reached the Ss18/19 - USJ Flyover, I saw a Mazda 323 hatchback, prolly 1980s model, equipped with bluish-white halogen front bulbs, and also Turbo i spose ; was rev'ing its way up to de flyover and it overtook me, speeding to de not-so-sharp-but-quite-sharp corner.

PS : That corner, I would sometimes "Pek" it without braking. BUT, i would have to be on either the slow or middle lane to do it.

So after overtaking me, he attempted to "pek" from middle lane ( I guess ). But there was an old Toyota turtling its way, there was not much space left to steer to de slow lane, so he "pek" de corner from de fast lane... Yeah...FAST LANE.... And he DIDN'T BRAKE AT ALL.. Prolly he engaged lower gear but still, i could see that monster flyin'.

For 5 sec, I was pretty impressed with his skill ; also de car's performance.But that 5 sec didn't last long as the next thing happened was, CRAAaaaaaaaSssssshHHHhh!

I freaking saw his car gone up to de pavement and it kinda spinned a lil to de middle of the road as de impact was quite hard. Thank god it's midnight, else I couldn't imagine what happens after de crash..
My family members were like, stoned. And then I saw his car ....... its front is like total lost ady......
That beautiful bluish-white halogen front lamps... habis in just 10 sec......
Kinda shock to actually witness a car crash man...But I bet that slow moving Toyota had a better view of everything...

Oh well, conclusion is, drive safely dudes. =)
Don't be hero, else your car might end up zero. =P

7 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah...you are so lucky to witnessed such scene, you must be the luckiest person on earth.Your blog is so so so 'interesting'.Update more la..perhaps about your daily routine.Keep up the good work as a blogger, i know, you can make it to international...

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Sora said...

2 words on that incident man.

Pure Pwnage.

xD

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Shit...Your writing seems to improved throughout the days. From a simple message blog to an interesting yet 'che kek' blog.Can't deny, i had set ur blog as my favourite homepage.Update more la...add more stories about ur friends and most importantly,put some pictures la. We as a reader doesn't know how do you look like. Perhaps you look like Jay Chou?or Guang Liang?Hahaha

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Ming Hai said...

And you are...?
Guys, state down your name when you drop a comment 'aight..

 
At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh well, if you would to ask your readers to write down their name, it will be so ridiculous. Some readers, like me just like to remained as anonymous, and that is the reason why such word exist. It's about human rights anyway, I just felt that its the readers human rights for not revealing their identity despise of the consequences that they will bear in future...Cheers!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Ming Hai said...

Ooh, human rights huh.. Well i've got rights to request for my readers' names, no ? How ridiculous is that ?

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger linsey said...

OOooh! You came down down to Penang omg! hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home