Sunday, August 13, 2006

Strollin' 'round PC Fair

I've been wantin' to get mahself an External DVD Burner ever since I began downloading movies, drama series, etc.

After strugglin' for a few months with low disk space; with that blardy "Your Disk Space is Low, click here to compress your files" message kept appearin', I've decided to get de Burner within these days.

And whadoya know, God was good to me, I got to know that PC Fair will be held at KLCC for the weekend. So I went with mah buddy Donald, oops, I mean Fai & TingLih yesterday (Saturday).

After a long crawl to the Convention Center (We were from the Shopping complex); was friggin' crowded along the way, we found the entrance, first thing we did was to look for WC 'cause Fai needed to pee ;)

Moments later, we went into Hall 1, did not spend much time in there tho, cause my purpose was to get da burner and get out asap. As for Fai, he only wanted to look 'round rather than rotting at home. * Prolly was out to hunt some chics =S

So we skipped the WHOA-CHECK-THIS,THAT-OUT thing, and finally we made it to the hardware/gadget booth, which was in Hall 3 (If i'm not mistaken). I began to hunt for mah stuff, without knowin' where to start lookin'.

I managed to grab a Wireless Adaptor at RM 88, for mah notebook. Was it a good deal ? No idea, but it seemed okay to me.
And then I asked 'round for de Burner, and guess what, most of the booths have sold out that particular hardware. Price was 'bout RM 280.
I continued lookin' for it, and hey i found 1. But it was at RM 299 =S

That fag gave me a RM4 Discount, and he gave me a slip which is some voucher-like thing for me to redeem mah free 10 DVD+Rs. He gave me some lousy direction, asking me to redeem from LG booth which was located somewhere in Hall 5.

For the sake of that 10 DVDs, we looked for that small lil booth and managed to redeem 'em.
As soon as i got mah freebies, we left da Hall and decided it's time to look for TingLih. (She was shopping for handbags). =S

* To be continued

Wah crap... Lazy to type ady. Will cont later. =S

5 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So interesting and informative!
Didn't know Fai's name is Donald. Now I know. Update soon ok? I want to know more of your adventures.

Btw, who is TingLih? Is she a pretty girl? Did she end up buying her handbag? What did you end up doing with your 10 FREE DVDS?

:D

 
At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous: Woah ~~~ I like your comment about Zeval !!

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god ! You bought your Wireless Adaptor at RM88 ?? Why don't you find me because I can get it at RM 70 only and RM 265 for the Burner with 12 DVD+Rs for FREE !! /e5 Next time remember to find Pro like me before you buy anything okay ?? /e5

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wtf, even you went there? -.-
Jesus, when did you go there ?
I was there from 11 till around 3/4.

Gh3y, even my bro was there..
But didn't see you both, lol.

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, forgot to mention...
I remember seeing a DVD Burner for like 200bucks there.
Or was it even cheaper ? D:
lol.


P/S Didn't expect YOU to blog too. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home